Thursday, April 26, 2018

025, 026: Books I'm Reading

The two books I'm in the middle of right now:

All That Remains: A Memoir by the Minimalists by Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus. Interesting to be so intimate with one person's journey through minimalism. There is a lot that resonates, and a lot to think about.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling. I'm listening to this, actually. Jim Dale is absolutely a genius as a voice actor. I've been listening to the series for 8 or so months because it's really freaking long when in audio format, and I am so entertained by Dale's presentation. The stories are getting old and are all about the same, and Harry's whinging is almost unendurable, but I'm going to miss the Potter World that Rowling crafts and the people Dale brings to life in the books when I'm finally done.

And I've been doing some drawing in my sketchbook as I listen- because I finally have a some time to sit and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment