Saturday, April 21, 2018

019, 020: Out of Sight, Out of Mind

I had some extra things to do this week (the last of one of them!) and was too busy to keep to a regular schedule. By not being in my studio in the morning, I didn't give a moment's thought to blogging.

My Minimal Shopping Ban details haven't changed or been amended in about a week and a half, so I think I'm ready to print them and make them official. It's been great to have a reason to turn down buying things. At work, someone brought in the amazing carry-all dohicky with extra expandable carry strap that she recommended we all get for ourselves, and I responded with a thank you, but no thanks: I'm doing a self-imposed shopping ban. No one batted an eye when I said that. And I don't have any need for an amazing carry all dohicky because I currently have a vast number of empty storage containers that are no longer "organizing" the stuff that used to be in them. Nor do I have all that stuff any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment