Friday, April 13, 2018

013: Sleep

One of the celebration dances I'm doing every morning right now is for the return of sleep. I'm someone who hates to sleep in in the morning (hence creating an early Mornings in My Studio year-long challenge isn't a horrific task but a welcome one), and while I like to go to bed at night, there are times when I stay up because of social reasons (although recently I've been questioning which social reasons are the worthwhile ones). In between, there's sleep. Or, when stressed out, a serious lack of sleep. Since deciding to actively pursue change in my habits and choices, and to work to clear mental and physical space, I have finally been sleeping all night long. I think I've slept more in the last week and a half than I did the previous 4 months. It's been wonderful!

I suppose I could go on about this, but right now this is enough. Stress and unhappiness = lack of sleep; letting go = sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment