Saturday, December 13, 2014

On the Worktable

Whew! I'm done with the holiday shopping (I'm pretty sure). Now, I've got a lot of holiday making!

This is the constant state of my worktable at any given moment:


I've been making even more Artist's Bucket for sale at Fuller Lodge Art Center.


The Buckets and Pockets look nice in their display at Fuller with some beautiful pottery!


And I actually have done some art– the cubes are part of it– more on the art later.


Since 'tis the season (and I've got my own blog on which to promote these things), in addition to the buckets and pockets at Fuller Lodge, I've got items for sale at Warm Hearts Yarn in White Rock that are perfect for gifting, including beaded window picture hangers, beaded lanyards (great for teachers!), and travel place mats made with re-purposed men's ties. The Pocket Warmers are surprise sellers this year, so get some while you still can!





I've still got to finish gifts for the kids' teachers, and a few small gifts for family. We'll also start our family advent calendar on Saturday (we like to limit it to 12 days of Christmas focused on family), which is heavy on making and activities like participating in a Giving Tree, making baked goods for the neighbors, hiking as a family, and making some seasonal decor like gingerbread houses and tree garlands. But it just so happens I LOVE making stuff, so I'm a pretty happy camper!

Happy mid-December!

No comments:

Post a Comment