Monday, December 8, 2014

Frosty Morning

We had some lovely rain several days ago, and although I wish it had been snow, it certainly left behind some much needed moisture. It also provided some gorgeous morning-after scenery with bright blue skies and frost and even a little fog. It's exciting to capture it with a new camera!

The early sun through my studio windows:


The view across my neighbor's back yard:


 The little frozen bits found in our back yard:



The view the dog and I had as we got on the trail for a walk (I even caught a bird wheeling through the air! In the far distance under the grey clouds is Chicoma Peak with snow):


The water droplets catching the light on all the grasses in the field:


Grass growing in a circular pattern (I had never noticed this before, but it was one of many wreath-like clumps near the trail):


Juniper berries with the frost melting in the sunlight:


The dog and I had a beautiful walk that morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment