Monday, October 28, 2013

Derailments

It's amazing to realize just how many plans, chores, schemes, paths, and journeys one is in the midst of when they all get temporarily derailed. Or how many of those intentions still need to be realized, even though coughing and sore throats are effecting productivity.

And then to get all those derailments online again, which, in weaker moments, feels like a Herculean task. Or rather, a plethora of Herculean tasks. Especially because the commitments for the upcoming few days I agreed to weeks ago.

I'm not complaining. Well, maybe a little. I feel more energized than in the last 3 weeks, though, so maybe I'll catch up!

Or maybe I'll realize that catching up is an unrealistic goal, jettison all the extra stuff that just isn't going to get done, and move on.

Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment