Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Before and After: Art on the Wall



Transformation, evolution, metamorphosis, revolution.

Revelation.

Amazing changes all around me.



Before: A pastel of the Great Sand Dunes in Colorado, curling off the wall amidst a variety of other bits and pieces on the wall above my desk. Can you find it?



After: Framed and hung on the wall.



In the entry way to the house.



The pastel itself.

I was stymied three weeks ago with a technology issue that caused weird things to happen when I posted, which frustrated me, so I took a break. Shortly after, we traveled to my in-laws for the week of Thanksgiving, and their internet was down for most of the time, so I extended my break. The time has made me think about this blog– I think I was a bit overambitious starting again a couple of months ago, but I'm not ready to give up completely; after all, I kept thinking about this blog. And, ultimately, what is life but a constant set of tweaks and adjustments to reach a level of production and happiness, attempting to lead to success in whatever form I determine that success to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment